- renamed SYN_ParameterCollection to Collection_DamageColors
- removed OnModifierRemove dispatcher, replaced with OnModifierChange (the behavior will be the same)
- added Custom Float Values
Note: Experimental // They can be used to create dynamic float values quicker. They will be bound to the Modifier System automatically. Performance isn’t testet, so be careful what you do with it.
- You can add a new Value in the details panel -> InitalCustomFloatValues
- SetCustomFloatBaseValue -> set the base value of a custom float
- GetCustomFloatValue -> get the value of a custom float
- Removed Health and Shield Component
Note: They were useless because it is possible to change the resource type in an instance. See DamageComponent for more Informations.
- Added a function to search for health and shield components that save a reference on begin play (based on the ResourceType)
- Changed damage calculation to use the saved components
- Improved Stat UI (Shortcut -> TAB)
- Floating damage text will appear when not using a shield component
- Fixed an error when a actor that has been damaged, is destroyed while a floating damage text is on the screen