To Create a new layer you need to construct a widget and additionally you should initialize it before you add it to the widget manager.
It is possible to initialize it later, but it is easier to do it before.
- Need Cursor Visibility – Set the input mode and cursor to menu mode when this widget layer is open
- Widget Reference – The widget that is in this layer
- Always on screen – incase the widget should be always on screen, widgets that are not in the manager are ignored, so you could also just add it to screen.
- Hide Always On Screen widgets – Closes also widgets that are permanently visible, useful for transparent widgets (Close Other widgets when opening must be true)
- Close Other widgets when opening – closes other layers except permanent layers when opening
- Layer Index – The layer that is set, used as ZOrder and to get/open/close/toggle specific layers