Outdated In the future I will use the in-engine documentation such as descriptions and tool tips. The documentation section remains online until everything is updated. (Starter guides etc. are not affected, they will be updated and expanded.)
This is the documentation for the Inventory System.
The documentation contains components and blueprints from the Content folder (SYN/Content/…)
If you have questions to the example content please contact me.
- Inventory Component holds all information about a specific inventory
- Inventory Manager Component is used to move, split, … items between and inside inventory´s
- Inventory Player Controller is important to redirect events from the UI or player inputs to the manager component!
- Data tables are used to store the basic information about items.
- Crafting is only removing and adding items after a specific time.