Outdated In the future I will use the in-engine documentation such as descriptions and tool tips. The documentation section remains online until everything is updated. (Starter guides etc. are not affected, they will be updated and expanded.)
This is the documentation for the Damage, Resource and Stat System.
The documentation contains components and blueprints from the Content folder (SYN/Content/…)
If you have questions to the example content please contact me.
- Damage Component is responsable for calculation/apply damage to a character/actor
- Gameplay Component manages gameplay effects and modifiers
- Resource Components are used to create health/shield or other resources like energy, stamina or rage.
- Gameplay effects can be used to create all kinds of effects like damage over time, absorbs or modify values.
Gameplay effects can be used for almost any gameplay related effects
- Damage Types are used to specify damage. It is possible to create damage that takes multiple resistances in account, e.g. FrostFire that will be reduced by frost and fire resistance equally.